The information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Site or Eco’s Services, or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Information We Collect
We collect and process information so that you can use Eco’s Services. This may include:
- Information that you provide to us, including your name, email address, phone number, username, password details, and location;
- Information you post to the Site;
- Details of any requests or transactions you make through the Services;
- Information about your activity on and interaction with Eco (such as your IP address, the type of browser or device you use, and your actions on the Site);
- Communications you send to us.
How We Use This Information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To respond to your comments, questions, and requests;
- To keep your account and the Site secure;
- To provide you with our Services, and to improve, promote, and protect our Services;
- To combine with information we get from others to help us understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- To track use of the Services so we can improve them; and
- To set up and administer your account, contact you, and customize your experience on the Site.
How We Share This Information
We may share the information you provide to us with others, including in the following ways:
- With certain trusted third-party service providers (such as consultants or vendors) to help us provide, improve, promote, or protect Eco and its Site and Services;
- When we believe doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement;
- To prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect our legal rights;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, amy merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share information that’s aggregated and anonymized in a way that doesn’t directly identify you.
Access to Your Information
You can update, modify, or delete personal information you’ve provided to us by emailing Eco at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes.
On request, we will give you a copy of all the personal information about you that we hold. This information is subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law.